ARIZONA-TUSCAN YOU ROCK ELIZABETH C

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Thanks to the beautiful Elizabeth C of Arizona who also got a strange edit of MUOM. She persevered and enjoyed it despite alien lines attacking the paragraphs and a few misdemeanours due to my lack of skill regarding  'word' edit functions. As I said before earlier this week, my readers are so very kind through all of my technical glitches. I am possibly the luckiest author out there, all thanks to your utterly true support, encouragement and astonishingly helpful comments.
YOU ARE THE BEST xxx
Please email me so I can put you on the reading list. Book 3 will need all of you watchful angels (& angels friends and their friends etc!) when it's launch date is due, gotta knock the grey out!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative