Google Maps v Apple's IOS6

Thursday 20 September 2012

I had a sneaking suspicion on how Apple were supposed to trump Google Maps when they've been working solidly on gathering information for years. I have the old, olde worlde, prehistoric, pre Bieber 4 and was reluctant to upgrade because of the loss of Google Maps. So from someone with no sense of direction even if armed with Map, giant landmarks, sundial, satnav... google get me there as I can follow my blob as I'm walking. BTW I suggest Apple make an App where Siri can have a personality of your choice....   Hal is within our reach!
Personally I would like a high brow ironic sense of humour with an attitude... think Holly (Red Dwarf) Marvin the Robot (Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy)... endless entertainment, but remember HAL! Gulp
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19659736

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative