Festival of Romance 2012

Thursday 20 September 2012

With the upcoming event of 2012's Festival of Romance 16-18th. November.
I wondered if any of you readers, fellow authors or people of Bedford had been to it and can offer a first hand insight to this yummy prospective event? As you know I'm a relative new comer to the scene of chick-lit and thought to ask you... the discerning readers-authors-festival attendees what you thought of it!
Let me know, I'd be most interested to hear from you all.  Maybe I can make my way to the corn exchange with straw in my hair and a skip in my step and attend my first Romance Festival, sounds good when you put it like that doesn't it?!
Maybe they have area's like a music festival...
One for Period Romance in a plush manor house (costume optional- Austen-Downtown Abbey Fans);
Lust Lounge (S.O.G-Fans);
The Chill out Cavern (come hither)  "I'm the dashing dark object of your desires, keep you guessing ambivalent Captain" Meet and Greet the characters of the winning novels;
The Kissing Kaleidoscope Tent - ten demonstrations of the best written kisses of this year;
Main Arena - guys who easily transfer to front covers of Books!!! (Viewing Gallery Tickets must be presented at entrance!)   Hmmm my mind wanders!
http://festivalofromance.co.uk/#/festival-2012/4558272777

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative