Less Than $1, £1 & €1-Send a Surprise yet Thoughtful Gift to your partner TODAY!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

WOW, waking up to what I believe is sunshine! Straight out to work on the 3rd. book, I always write better in the open air and I have no idea why. Must be the lack of walls, less constraining for the mind of Love and Romance.  Hmmm I feel an open air romantic scene coming on, more poetic than what's currently being read in the kindle trend;) Whilst our successful 'Shades of Grey' author is selling a gazillion books a day (blooming well done Lady)  I'm quite proud that your helping me sell about 200, all great success stories start small. Lets face it girls a bit of romance is always nice and the fact that its comical we can all relate to much more easily when we've stopped getting hot around the collar about Mr Grey. xxx Happy Sunny Tuesday :)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative