ALL THANKS TO YOU-Record Smashing Again-Best Ranking to Date

Monday 9 July 2012

Well I never really expected such big jumps over the weekend, you simply amaze me, day by day, week by week and 'jolly weekend' by 'mesmerising weekend' - Just proves I have the coolest readers, marketeers and supporters who are adamant, surprising and spectacular. Please give yourselves a massive pat on the back and when you see someone holding a kindle whisper our message in their ear... we are the gentle usurpers of grey shades no matter what weather or media frenzy, I'm very happy about meeting you all XXX you are wonderful to me... I feel the romance flying through the matrix and book 3 is going to be dedicated to you all.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative