TOP REVIEWS for FIGHTING LOVE!

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wow, this has cheered me up after looking at MUOM ranks!
What fabulous new reviews, cheered me up no end!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fighting-Love-Romantic-Comedy-ebook/dp/B0075MKBBE/ref=pd_sim_kinc_1


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story 14 Jun 2012
By bajule
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Another great story from Nina Whyle. Relaxing read, exactly what ladies need on holidays or long rainy days. I hope there is more books to come!
1 Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious book 6 May 2013
By Bee
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Very funny read. I was that happy with the book that I bought the other books (of the series) as well.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 stars Love It 27 April 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I loved this book. Easy going ana really good read. Would make a nice holiday read when sat on the beach.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative