QUINTESSENTIAL LIBERTY- BLOGS WE LIKE! CAN I JOIN?

Thursday 2 May 2013

I would love to be added to this list, even though I may not be a fashion writer I certainly admire this worthy pursuit of lovely-jubbley and most definitely enjoy all that Liberty's has to offer, even if it is through dreamy window shopping, dummy prodding and general gaping at all their pretties!!!
Well summer's coming and us ladies can find any reason to revamp a wardrobe...
in season, 
out of season, 
on trend, 
off trend,
 off the wall and into my fantasy walk in palatial wardrobe!
"To never dream is a crime of the mind"!
http://www.liberty.co.uk/blog/category/latest-arrivals/

I wonder if they included my blog I'd get chonkingly good discount?! :)
Or even better get their buyers to suggest fashion choices from chapters 1-41 of my next book! 

SO MANY PRETTIES TO GOGGLE & GOOGLE OVER!!!




No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative