MAJOR MOVIE DEAL IMMINENT - SPY SCANDAL FOGLE - Why do we still have spies?

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Please feel free all you Hollywood studios and contact me for my fast, funny action, mystery script called....???? (All ready to send to you execs on Final Draft)
It will appeal to all demographics, an absolute winner across age and sex, a little something for everyone. Maybe for Cannes next year then?

CALLING >>>Weinstein, Warners, MGM, Fox, Universal (c'mon you're supposed to be Universal!)

Of course I have my own ditzy theory and you know I'm going to partake it here and now!
We all live in a James Bond and Smiley's People fantasy and everyone is slightly protective of their jobs even if they are obsolete. Us humans like the intrigue and mystery of suspicion, even if it is fanciful!
Oooohhh 4pm... Must dash now and go covertly into the cake tin donning my best moustache:)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative