MAX 60 Seconds with Rebel Wilson and Anna Kendrick (PITCH PERFECT)

Saturday 11 May 2013

I've just googled Rebel Wilson for the hundredth time today and came across this 60 second with Anna Kendrick. I'm always a fan of silliness and both these girls have it in the bucket full. Just became Anna's 1,197,658 follower.

Anna: "Every time I talk to a fancy journalist and they ask what I do in my free time my scumbag brain goes "say masturbate, it'll be hilarious"

I'm always saying inappropriate things and thinking they're funny but these tweets are actually funny.



Anna: "Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate"






No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative