FRIDAY's SNIPPET - WHEN LIFE GOES POP- FREE SAMPLE

Friday 3 May 2013

Yes, all available for a weekend DOWNLOAD!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/chick-novel-about-friendship-ebook/dp/B00BWU16V4/ref=pd_sim_kinc_3

Treat yourself this Friday and take me on a picnic under a tree in the dazzling sunshine:)


Piers lets out a loud groan and his body shudders with satisfaction, then he collapses onto his back and promptly falls asleep, leaving me hanging in the throws of passion.
I bolt upright and stare in disbelief. You’ve got to be kidding me!
The selfish bastard!
I stomp out of the bedroom into the en suite, take his aftershave and douse his socks in it. He doesn’t even stir.
Serves him right. In the morning, the stench will be thick, sickening. I never liked that scent.
Politics is a dirty game!

I run myself a bath, feeling used. By the time I get back into bed I am stone-cold sober, unsatisfied, and grumpy.

For half an hour I try and sleep but his alcohol-laden breathing plus the intensifying snoring starts to annoys me. I scuttle off downstairs and make a hot chocolate, then build myself a fluffy bed with every cushion, pillow and throw I can find. I want to sleep to stop my mind from being angry but it’s a losing battle. In the end I decide to put on an old film instead: The Comedians. I watch Elizabeth Taylor be the object of man’s desire and wish I could learn how to do that. I would love to have a man lap at my feet instead of criticising my footwear. The film occupies my mind and before long I’m dribbling liquid chocolate, my cup falling sideways in my hand, spilling everywhere. But I just turn over, I’m so tired.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative