What's your favourite party look this year? Herve Leger-Pucci-Anglomania

Monday 10 December 2012

In between Xmas shopping I do occasional drool over the designers making a mental wish list if money was no object! Ok it's always the flipping object in the way obstructing my true spending power potential!!! But dreaming is such a great past-time for us girls. And I love nothing better than whiling away the hours trawling through the Net-a-Porter site. And let's not forget Selfridges, these are my favs  right now;) Certainly beats the M&S leggings with the mismatched socks look! Westwood so good with her forms, Pucci screaming elegance and sophistication and Herve, who doesn't like a Herve?! My favourite is the pretty pink Alexander McQueen's Butterfly dress!

http://style.selfridges.com/self-expression/buyers-edit-top-10-party-dresses

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative