Free Book 3 Friday's snippet - On a Saturday!!!

Saturday 22 December 2012

In my excitement over my sale purchase I clean forgot about my book 3 snippet. Here is it.

"I charge towards the cubicle and throw open the door, drop down onto my knees and clutch the toilet seat as if it is a long lost friend. Up comes six quids worth of salmon panini right there. Oeww. I hold my hair back into a makeshift ponytail as the sight and smell makes me gag again. Up comes the latte to wash it down - Disgusting seeing your paid lunch in reverse
When I’m finished I kneel back on my heels. My hands are shaking and tears steam-roll down my face. Of all the stupid things I’ve done this really takes the biscuit!" 


Only 3 days to Christmas!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative