Lindsay Lohan Arrested again!

Saturday 1 December 2012

I don't think you can make a career out of being arrested but this young lady courts trouble or trouble coincidentally follows her. Pity she's quite a good actress when not busy with her occupational hazards of rehab and court appearances. Maybe she should play herself in a film and avoid the trials and tribulations of hard core partying and fame! But so looking forward to watching Taylor and Burton. As you know I'm a big fan of those two and their romance is one of the most intriguing of modern times.
Lindsay should change PR companies! I will do my utmost not to be arrested this weekend, but if I got that amount of PR... hmmm scruples could be flying out random windows soon... to be cont!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/20545971

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative