ANYONE FANCY JOINING THE RANKING RALLY

Thursday 8 November 2012

I just don't know what else to do, I'm torn between Book 3 and my plummeting rankings:( I know blogging n' all is part of keeping in touch with your followers, readers and I do "twitter" on so Twitter is practically my natural habitat;)
But I was wondering if we can kick start the sales again in one go and if you kind ladies (&gents) would do a rally tomorrow and gift a copy of one of my books to your friends.
"Utter cheek, this is an OUTRAGE!" I hear you cry, has this woman no shame?! Well no... not anymore it's giving me writers block, so again another chicken and egg situation.
(How will I write those saucy scenes without that exuberance of delusional confidence a writer has to be carried away with). And take a look at these rankings compared to 2 weeks ago, my presidential campaign has backfired like a cheap replica of megatron !


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative