MoMa-New York - Bloggers Hobbies

Sunday 21 October 2012

Many of you might wonder what I get up to when I'm away from the keyboard, apart from writing I make 3-D conceptual art about Mankind's Struggle, this is my latest pop sculpture exhibiting in New York. Tracey Emin beat your heart out, my setting is clean and rather white - Art as in Fashion goes full circle!
If any of you have action men please donate on, I will make a homage to James Bond, of course in the interest of recycling I'll use this mountain as the Villains HQ or shall we put a spin on Thunderbirds go BAD, EVIL and downright NASTY?! 
Interesting Nemesis for Mr Bond... he can always fall for Lady Penelope, get back a bit of retro wooden acting.  Can Mr Bond turn "Hiram K. Hackenbacker" intent on galaxy domination back into Brains? 


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative