Conspiracy In Religion

Friday 19 October 2012

As you know I'm having one of those days (ref-see earlier posts and keep up people!) So whilst washing bed linen and the likes at 6 am this morning I'm now at that spaced out zone quietly contemplating nonsense that seems to be zapping in and out of my goldfish thoughts every 3 milliseconds. With all the different beliefs and diversity in the world is Religion merely a butchers conspiracy to diffuse it's trade? No offence meant. Oops must go and hunt the aubergines/eggplants to you stateside;) I've captured all the portobello mushrooms as they floated down from the fridge skylight with my trusty courgette sword... be afraid be very afraid. Everyone should have a mushroom umbrella it's so on-trend... I'm a rambling mess today!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative