Top Review AMAZON

Thursday 7 March 2013

Now that "When Life Goes Pop!" is edging towards launch I find myself wondering & worrying, (the normal turmoil's of a writers mind) worrying & wondering cont... if it will be reviewed, received, revered (OK that might be pushing it!!) with the same geist as this fab reader had with FL?!
This my readers is pure pep talking to myself!!! Yikes knocking knee's with excited flappy hands.
Zumba class has nothing on these little nervous writers moves!


5.0 out of 5 stars funny laugh out loud read! February 3, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
i was pleasently surprised when i read this fast paced action filled laugh out loud romance. i was enthralled in the book so much so that i found myself still reading at 3am and not willing to submit to sleep until i had read the last word on the last page. highly reccomended for anyone wanting a giggle, a sniffle and a good time!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative