CHICK LIT CENTRAL REVIEW - MANOLO's :)))

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Thanks to Michelle all the way over from Canada, she generously gave her time and honesty. As you all know I had to generate the money for a professional proof reader and "WHEN LIFE GOES POP" is the first book to get that grammar spa honour.
"Moving UP On Manolo's" will be going to my lovely
LIZ (Proof reader extraordinaire!)
SO...all my initial start up gremlins will be smoothed out, pressed, steamed and put in the fashionable window display of (Professional Writer) very soon. So I really do thank you all for supporting me in my grammar/spelling BLUE PERIOD! 
MUOM & FL will be corrected in time and it gives me a great thrill that you can see passed all my scribbles and still enjoy (the sometimes convoluted story!)
MICHELLE you're so right and my pennies are being saved up for proof-reading right now.
http://www.chicklitcentral.com/2013/03/guest-book-review-moving-up-on-manolos.html

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative