LAUNCH OF BOOK 3 - ANNOUNCEMENT

Monday 18 March 2013

So here we are, it's finally happening, the starts are aligned and so are my comma's and speechmarks!
When Life Goes Pop (aka WLGP)                     will be available to download 
ON FRIDAY
22nd MARCH
PLEASE START SPREADING THE NEWS with ALL
your FRIENDS
if this races up the charts when you all download together 
(be great to make a bit of Amazon history!)
THEN I CAN WRITE MORE BOOKS for you ALL!!!
Lets party on Friday all xxx
Excited and nervous... GULP! Make or break time for the newbie authoress;) BTW it's a long book, I listened to all your comments so you get extra;) WONDERFUL PEOPLE pls join me Friday.
I'll be glued and sweating by my computer (aka Maurice McBook)
I'll celebrate by giving him new pc's of sellotape


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative