ONE HOT NIGHT # 1

Sunday 27 July 2014

I feel ravenous for it, chomping at the bit - not a usual trait for me. But when the bedroom is more predictable than some mindless TV show it’s time to take action.  

I thought a relationship would be my opportunity to learn and deepen my sexual repertoire but my man seems more interested in watching TV, swigging beer, and that damn dog gets more attention than I do. Here I am standing in skyscraper heels and the most expensive underwear I've ever owned and he’s snoring away on the sofa, his mouth wide open like a dribbling walrus.

I grab my disregarded dress from the sofa and make for the door. Armed with a pocket full of his money and my Macintosh I hail a cab from the street with the urgency of an otter breaking molluscs. My friends said they were going to Bubble tonight and that’s where I was heading. A woman with a mission. I want out from him and the mundane existence that is my life and under someone with a bit more zeitgeist for bedroom antics. Goddammit I needed to feel like a woman again.


Keep following for the next instalment...

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative