Getting Published-To Self Publish or Not?

Monday 4 February 2013

By the gist of this article I'll be picked up by a publishing house any minute now!
He's happy about selling 400 copies. Imagine my gratification knowing I've sold nearly 20.000 E-books. My readers have been sympathetic to start up glitches and ...(cough) a few typo's, flying comma's and downright missing full-stops. I'll keep you posted;)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21205372
Rejections come with the territory, keep chipper and the negatives float away quicker than they came.
But it ain't that easy:) What in life is if you want it that bad?!?
I say that after attempting to make a Victoria Sponge, want cake can't make cake for fluffy love nor money.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative