LIVE-FIGHTING LOVE- NEW VERSION

Friday 17 August 2012

Hello Lovely Readers and Purchases of Fighting Love,
Please get in contact with  kdp-support@amazon.com 
to receive the all new, proof-read version of Fighting Love. There's a little extra bit at the end too!
It's been through 3-sets of eyes now and is much better. (But we are still human!)
Let me take the opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to HAZEL
for all her selfless help, she made me revisit Harry's world and had great input.
HAZEL IS A STAR xxx
 I don't know if you can say this about your own book but I thoroughly enjoyed re-reading it and finished it yesterday in 4 hours. That's a record for me, all right I have a little something invested in it but it was great fun and I'm confident you (my spell fairy commentators) will get much more out of it second time around. Let me know I'm curious xxx Enjoy and we all thank Hazel and the other four eyes (you know who you are!)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative