AMAZON CAMPAIGN... MARKETING GIG - And we're back in the Room

Wednesday 22 August 2012

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Finally I've been put into an Amazon campaign, WOW! Big news for little me. (Don't even know how that happens!!!)
I wonder, I hope, I'll keep my fingers crossed over the keyboard and Maurice McBook on charge how sales will go today? Up the only way is UP!!! (please oh people of Amazon's Marketing)



Hello XXX, we have recommendations for you
E-mail or print for immediate delivery › Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards
Your Amazon.co.ukDeals of the WeekSee All Departments
Hello XXXX,

Are you looking for something in our Kindle Store store? If so, you might be interested in these items.
MOVING UP ON MANOLOS (A Romantic Comedy)MOVING UP ON MANOLOS (A Romantic Comedy) [Kindle Edition] 
by Nina Whyle 

Price: £0.77 
Learn more
Add to wishlist




Fighting Love (A Romantic Comedy)










No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative