Katy Perry Conundrum?

Thursday 28 June 2012

Hello All,

I'm in a sharing mood today as you've all shared, given your time to purchasing and reading my books, blogs and facebook banter. Recently I was at a fancy head-dress evening and chose a Ming the Merciless black moustache donning a space age 'barbarella' lurid pink sci-fi wig.
I kid you not I looked like a menopausal Katy Perry with Martin Scorsese eyebrow fixtures + big ol' glasses. Is This Good!? The effect caused mighty mirth to all around, but when you look like your face might come off with the comedy glasses (which were not btw!) you have to imagine your best look can only come from being animated.  I quite like that fact;)  Embrace who you are and have fun!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative