The Most precious Jewellery in the World

Wednesday 30 October 2013

You know I have a penchant for all things sparkly. I drool at Boucheron's windows, practically lick them at Graffs until security guards with heavy accents remove me, well prise me off. But to this day I haven't been Mitre shopping! When I see all the refinery and pomp of the Catholic Top-Dog one wonders if he was the original Liberace and had to make up a cult because they all couldn't come out at once? Just pondering, that's all. The outfits are very OTT and no straight man would opt for over sized jewels, he'd be more Bond about it, gadgets and watches, perhaps a giant sun dial. Anyway the thoughts of an insomniac might entertain you all this morning, check this article out.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24731504

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative