Have a Dickens of a Christmas at F&M

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tiny Tim would appreciate a few more sells here:) Yes I'm referring to myself as Tiny Tim sad yet true!
Isn't this just quintessentially British, day dreaming over dullard data again...
Please Guv'nor no more spreadsheets!
http://view.designtakeaway.co.uk/?vcabid=hlhSenhjcSclgcegl&count=17/10/2013%2010:51:44-1
I dream of a land where all I do is 100 % writing stopping for a lush lunch of course;) Today's cup-a-soup just didn't cut the mustard.... in the words of classic Bros, "When will I, will I be famously published? Can you answer, can you answer that?"
"When will I get my books on Regent Street?"
'I won't answer I won't answer that!"
Shit, that song's gonna be in my head all afternoon now. Better sneak into the stationary cupboard and eat biscuits to keep my sanity buzzed in.


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative