GOODREADS - 4/5* BOOKS - HAPPY :)

Saturday 6 February 2016

http://bit.ly/1L56eny Thanks all for leaving reviews xxx

My DisOrganised Life

by 
really liked it 4.00  ·   Rating Details   ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
A viral video of drunkenness and vomiting over a policeman is the stuff of nightmares, and so is living back home with your religious, nutty parents. Fed up with life not going her way and turning quietly insane, Eve Poots comes up with a plan. Well more of a list of “things to do while I’m still twenty-something”.
Six months later, and the list is working its power: she is
 ...more
ebook340 pages
Published January 28th 2016 by So Vain Books
Edition Language
English
Other Editions
...Less Detailedit details
Claire Wilson
Jan 27, 2016Claire Wilson rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and not just because I'm a lover of to-do lists. I managed to devour it in just 2 days. This is a contemporary romance novel with humor. Twenty something Eva Poots is trying to change her life with the structure of copious amounts of lists. When a mistake at work is blamed on her, she has to talk her boyfriend of 6 months into proposing to keep her dream job.
Will look out for more titles from this author
Alison
Jan 30, 2016Alison rated it really liked it
The cover of this book is so enticing .. brightly coloured & sums up the way I feel a lot of the time. I really enjoyed the story of Eve .. she is slightly OCD about her lists, on paper it seems her life is going according to plan but in reality there are so many hurdles, mostly self inflicted that she needs to climb.

She comes from a crazy family, has some loyal friends, annoying work colleagues & debatable taste in men until she realises in order to improve her life she has to take cont
 ...more
DJ Sakata
Jan 31, 2016DJ Sakata rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“She said the Tequila would help me relax into a more laid-back Mexican version of myself. It didn't. What it actually did was make me a crazy and felonious Mexican version of myself.”

“He smiles, showing a perfect row of white teeth. I don't think I've ever met an American who hasn't got lovely teeth, but so do sharks. Well, they have a lot of teeth anyway.”

“I just want to get this over with as quickly as possible, then for someone to put me in a sanatorium with a se
 ...more
Sally Coles
Feb 01, 2016Sally Coles rated it really liked it
Whatever Eve does it seems to go wrong, and there is always someone to film it and put it on You Tube! So she is back living with her mad religious parents and realises she must do something about her life and so she makes a list of things to work towards.

Six months later the list seems to be working - she is living with Adam a doctor, she has a job in media and life seems to be on the up - that is until she gets involved with a reality show and is more or less forced into taking part. The probl
 ...more
Agi
Feb 02, 2016Agi rated it liked it

I am totally new to Nina Whyle and her books, "My DisOrganised Life" is my first book by this author I was immediately drawn to it by this eye - catching title and the synopsis - there is nothing that can encourage me more to reading the book as the blurb stating that it is about making lists - probably because I personally have never made a list in my life and I am just fascinated with people who do them and who stick to them. And our main character, Eve Poots, is a little on the OCD side with
 ...more
Laura
Jan 28, 2016Laura rated it it was amazing
Fun Book!
This is a fun book by Nina Whyle. Eve Poots has a plan for everything and love to make lists. She is trying to change her life with lists until it all starts to crumble. If you are looking for a great book with humor then you need to read this book. This is the first book that I have read by this author, and I am looking forward to reading more.
A Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative