CHARTS AMAZON DisOrganised in AMERICA.com

Thursday 4 February 2016

  • Woohoo and we're off! & thanks Els for the review xxx
  • Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars  See all reviews 
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 
    • #2741 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
    • By els ebraert on February 3, 2016
      Format: Kindle Edition
      I have never read a book from this author before, but when I saw the cover, I thought it was a must have. 
      It was attactive, fun and showed that there would be a happy ending because when you go from a
      disorganised to an organised life, it's an achievement. The title also puts a smile on my face.
      The book lived up to what it promised. It was a fun read, mixed with some romance, 
      some heartbreak and afterwards a lot of romance. 
      What I also loved was that the story starts with a list and at the end of the book you see it again but with alterations.
      I am looking forward to read the rest of her books

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative