A VALENTINE FROM CARTIER - SURPRISE DELIVERIES

Friday 14 February 2014

OMG OMG, this is possibly the most exciting Valentines surprise ever, no card but this:)
I have no idea who it's from? For once I have a mystery admirer, can't be Alex from Account's he's just poo poo'd my presentation saying it lacked detail not colour (I do use pretty colours with graphs, most important aesthetic I feel). Although my hair was semi behaving on Wednesday maybe it was the guy who picked up my inside out umbrella as I stepped into work? He was hot, dark and rather a young broody type. ( A modern London Darcy) Things like this don't happen in reality? Equally if this is a wind up- who's complaining! Will keep you all posted as events uncurl... Over & Out NW sitting here with romantic notions and butterflies in her stomach!

1 comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative