4-STAR and 3-STAR REVIEWS FOR MOVING UP ON MANOLOS

Monday 15 April 2013


Thanks Mrs K E Humphries for the 4-star review. Delights me that you were able to see past the haphazard spelling and grammar and still enjoy the story. I really do appreciate your support. And to Janice for the 3-star review. "Enjoyable book, glad I downloaded it because it's introduced me to another author I've not come across." (Janice)


I can assure you that a professionally proof-read version of  "Moving Up On Manolo's" does now exist and is downloadable - WELL RIGHT NOW!! Please go buy it and spread the word. 

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, let down by spelling and grammar!26 Mar 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: MOVING UP ON MANOLOS (A Romantic Comedy) (Kindle Edition)
This was a very enjoyable read. In fact I couldn't put it down. All the right mix of romance and comedy for chick lit heaven. Serious spelling and grammatical errors mean I have only rated 5 stars. I have however downloaded the second book by this author as I expect it to be a page turner!

    No comments

    Post a Comment

     

    Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative