Weekend in Bavaria

Sunday 23 October 2011

As winter draws in...  (oh I hear you all cry not more reasons for fake tan sales to rise, the whole world's going to be full of oversized umpa lumpa's).  I took a chance and got a late flight to Munich last weekend.

Brilliant Bavaria is all I can say.  After a leisurely walk around the English gardens I stopped off for a beverage, after my first customary litre a Hans or Fritz started looking my way. We chatted in the way only you do when no one is around, you know your fantasising holiday patter, no one ever talks like this on a daily basis, summing up nationalities, philosophising on life, comparing cities, cultures, countries then the charm kicked in (or the wheaty wet matter).  Turned out to be a fun weekend.

File:Chinesischer Turm Munich.jpg

2 comments

  1. That sounds blissful, Nina! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few months of overdue bliss was sorely needed Talli. I highly recommend it, my criteria was under two hours in plane, cheap air ticket then indulge a little in the hotel. If the bills in a different currency, it doesn't count! Economic tactics worthy of a banker!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative