COUNTDOWN ON TODAY! 12–19th FEB - 0.99p ONLY

Sunday 12 February 2017

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-DisOrganised-Life-Sometimes-things-ebook/dp/B01A7N3LQ4/ref=tmm_kin_title_sr?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=


GOOD READS REVIEWS

Aug 31, 2016Kris rated it really liked it
Shelves
This book was just what I needed at the moment. It was funny and out of control. I love when authors don't censor their writing and are just them. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good laugh.
Laura rated it it was amazing
Fun Book!
This is a fun book by Nina Whyle. Eve Poots has a plan for everything and love to make lists. She is trying to change her life with lists until it all starts to crumble. If you are looking for a great book with humor then you need to read this book. This is the first book that I have read by this author, and I am looking forward to reading more. 

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative