#COMPETITION#FRIDAY - Back by popular demand

Friday 21 August 2015

#WIN A KINDLE - IF YOU WRITE A REVIEW FOR NINA WHYLE'S BOOKS 2015

WEDNESDAY, 7 JANUARY 2015

Ever fancied yourself as a reviewer?
Do you like chicklit and not heavy political history? (requirement!)
Do you like to win things?
How about this...

Now I'm a struggling writer so all you have to do is download one of my books, write a review (favourable is optional and gets you into the mixing pot quicker - oh bah humbug, it's my giveaway!)
do say that in General Melchett's voice from Blackadder, it's more humorous!

Download a copy of 'Moving Up On Manolo's- Fighting Love- When Life goes Pop or all of them;)' from whatever forum you like i.e.. amazon, smashwords, ibooks, kobo etc... when you've posted your review let me know and send me a copy of the link with your review on along with your details.
If you've won I'll ask for a delivery address:) Competition closes end of Oct 2015
Announcement of winner Nov 10th. 2015 


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative