5* E-BOOKS UNDER £2 - AMAZON

Thursday 23 July 2015


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
I cannot rate this book highly enough. I am an avid chick lit reader and love Paige Toon and Lindsey Kelk etc.
The main character Jane is instantly likeable and the authors style is brilliant and I cannot wait to read more books by her. However I wish there was a sequel to this one.
FAB BOOK - sad its finished


5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-down-able rompy fun!
This review is from: MOVING UP ON MANOLOS (A Romantic Comedy) (Kindle Edition)
I've just finished this book after finally getting round to it having bought it back when it was released. I'm kicking myself for leaving it so long!
It's up there with the best modern women's fiction I have ever read, Marian Keyes and Sophie Kinsella need to watch their backs.
You are instantly drawn into Jane's roller coaster world and the plot is totally believable too. Jane is the every woman and relating to the character is easy and fun.
I will be starting Nina's next book, Fighting Love, ASAP in the hope that there is an update on Jane within it. If not Nina, I will be demanding a sequel for Jane "Keeping up with the Choo's" or something?!

Love these reviews, thanks Ladies xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative