TOP#CHICKLIT#CHARTS FOR OVER 3 YEARS

Tuesday 11 November 2014

  • Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars  See all reviews
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,835 Paid in Kindle Store 
  • http://amzn.to/1xdG8Mo
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! 27 Jun 2012
    By Aby
    Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
    I cannot rate this book highly enough. I am an avid chick lit reader and love Paige Toon and Lindsey Kelk etc.
    The main character Jane is instantly likeable and the authors style is brilliant and I cannot wait to read more books by her. However I wish there was a sequel to this one.
    FAB BOOK - sad its finished
    30 of 39007 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and enjoyable romance 4 July 2012
    Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
    "Moving up on Manolos" is a really enjoyable romantic read - the characters are engaging and believable, and the story was pacey and kept you interested. I found that I really liked Jane as a character, and Michael was intriguing and mysterious (as a good male lead should be!). I am a sucker for a happy ending - so this ticked all my boxes!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative