Happy New Year

Sunday 8 January 2012

So what did you get for Christmas?

I got a beautiful Vivienne Westwood bag, purse, and a kindle, so Santa was very good to me.  I haven't downloaded anything new onto my kindle (yet) but I am now a member of Goodreads so I'm hoping to discover some great reads.  http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5136059.Nina_Whyle .

Makes you want to stroke it, doesn't it!
Almost tempted to give my kindle a name, Bibliophile or perhaps Bibby for short!
Reading more is one of my New Year resolutions and so is writing more. I  won't get a chance to do much of either until after the launch of Fighting Love but it feels good to be back in the hot seat.  I spent the best part of today editing and there's still the question of a front cover to contend with but all in all I'm feeling positive about its forthcoming release.

This leaves me to bid you nighty night and wish you good luck in your own ventures, resolutions, and hopes for 2012.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative